What’s Our Secret?
A healthy and balanced personal life + proven office processes + an unwavering persistence for hard work = SUCCESS!
Understanding the power of the 3 P’s will make your practice dream a reality. This is the same formula that Dr. Lee has used to achieve and sustain his successful million-dollar practice.
For the Success Trinity to work, you need to keep all 3 P’s running at a high level. Sometimes, you may be sacrificing one for the others. Sometimes, all three are areas for improvement. It’s important to be mindful of this and always work toward balance.
Balancing your personal life, office processes and persistence is easier said than done. So let’s break it down. We’ll show you how to master all 3 P’s to achieve your own Success Trinity!
- Work does not come easy when there are health problems to deal with or relationship issues at home.
- Yet as doctors of chiropractic, we must always be beacons of positivity and hope for our patients that look to us for help. To promote health and wellness effectively, we must be living healthy lives ourselves.
- That’s why it’s essential that we keep our bodies, minds and spirits healthy. We should also nurture strong healthy personal relationships with our spouses, significant others, children, parents, siblings, best friends and everyone else in our lives.
- It is when we are able to cultivate a balance in all areas of our lives that we can go into work with a happy and clear mind. We lead by example and spread positivity to our patients, whom we want to return because they know they will always be treated with respect and kindness. We create an environment where they are comfortable and know they are getting the best possible care.
- Dr. Lee practices what he preaches and works hard to balance his health and personal relationships. He feels that his chiropractic office is his “playing field” and that he is performing at his best when his personal life is well-managed and in order.
- How is your personal life affecting your practice? Let’s talk about it.
- When you implement systems and protocols in your practice, it increases efficiency and reduces stress.
- You could spend the time and effort figuring out the best processes, but really, there’s no need to reinvent the wheel here. At Alpha Omega Consulting, we have the benefit of drawing from all of the proven processes that are being used in Lee Chiropractic, Dr. Lee’s highly successful practice.
- We want to give you a kick start so you can find increased success NOW. And we want you to have proven processes so you’re set up for success.
- Take the processes we have already created, and put them into use at your own practice.
- A major weak point for many chiropractic practices is the lack of processes in place. For our clients, we make it a priority to incorporate processes into your office, making it easy to learn and master them.
- At Alpha Omega Consulting, we understand the value in working efficiently, which is why we have developed processes for almost everything.
- Dr. Lee loves the phrase “hard work pays off”. This is the philosophy he follows and promotes within the Success Trinity.
- His own personal success in chiropractic practice did not come just from his natural talents or fortunate circumstances. He wholeheartedly will say that putting in the hard work and being persistent with his strong work ethic was a key component to his success
- When talking about being persistent with hard work, we are NOT saying you must work long hours and be away from your loved ones to achieve practice success. That would go against our other P: personal.
- What we ARE saying is that you cannot expect to achieve success while being lazy and slack on your duties.
- Some of you will not need any help in this category as a persistent work ethic is natural to you or you have it figured out. That means you already have this P taken care of. Yet are you sacrificing the other P’s in favor of this one? Remember that it’s all about balance.
- At the same time, many of you will need guidance and a little push in this category. That’s okay. Our goal is to balance the three P’s, which means identifying which ones are already strong and which ones require work to get you where you want to go.
Just remember that we don’t ask you to do anything we are not willing to do ourselves. As you work hard at improving your practice, know that Alpha Omega Consulting will be fully dedicated and will work hard to serve you!